Owmby Group Links
- Springline Parish
Website of the neighbouring Sprinline Parish
- Fillingham St Andrew’s Church
Upcoming events, local information, Churchwarden contact details, etc for the Church of St Andrew at Fillingham
- The Mayflower Maid by Sue Allen
Website of Sue Allan, author of the popular New World Trilogy that began in 2005 with the publication of the best selling novel “The Mayflower Maid“.
- Saxby Aberdeen Angus Beef
Information about the people, farm and animals.
- Hackthorn CE Primary School
News and inforamtion about the school
- Normanby-by-Spital Primary School
Website containing news, information and example of pupils’ work
- Forge Arts
Art, Sculpture, Picture Framing
- Photos of Glentham
by Peter Smith
- West Lindsey District Council
Website for the district council of the Owmby Group of Parishes
- Lincolnshire Credit Union
Provides access to reasonably priced financial services to people living or working within the boundaries of Lincolnshire.
- Abacus Organic
Advice about organic food and farming
- Springline Good Neighbours
Doing the things good neighbours do by providing support to who need regular or occasional help
- J. Marshall Funeral Director
Independent funeral directors of distinction
- The Garden House, Saxby
Information and history of the garden.
- Baptisteria Sacra: An Iconographic Index of Baptismal Fonts (BSI)
An database of international baptismal fonts from the early Christian period to the 17th century
- The Churches Conservation Trust
A national charity protecting historic churches at risk
- The Diocese of Lincoln
News, views, events, photos and videos from the Diocese of Lincoln
- Your Church Wedding
If you're thinking of getting married in church
- Special Edition Chocolate
Small, specialist chocolate maker based in the Lincolnshire Wolds
- Advantages of Pressure Treated Sheds
The advantages of using pressure-treated timber when building a garden shed
- Rattan Garden Furniture: A Popular Choice
Rattan is available in a variety of furniture sets that are great for both indoor and outdoor decoration.
If you have any links that you think should be included, please let Steve know.